Re: Re: New stereo install

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 00:51:03 EST

No kidding, Andy. Owning a Dodge is a serious deficieny when looking for
aftermarket parts! I am very frustrated with some stuff that I would like to
have for my truck and I see on GM's, but is not available for a Dodge.Even
if the same products are made, the Dodges seem to be a year or more behind
GM's products.Even though I have a Gen-III, I would love to see a lot more
attention focused on the Gen-II aftermarket. I think that they are great
trucks and could be an EXCELLENT platform to build a bad street truck out
of, but the aftermarket support is just not there! The Gen-III crowd, we
have a little more support, but not a whole lot! The New Silverados have so
much stuff available for them(most of it was available within 2-3 months of
the truck's release and they still continue to come up with new stuff!), it
is not even close to being comparable to what there is for all Dodge stuff
combined!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: Andy Levy <andylevy@bigfoot.com>

I don't know if it's aftermarket companies not interested, or DC not
supplying them with test vehicles, but it seems like new Fords & Chevys
get aftermarket gear almost the minute they hit the street.