RE: RE: Dakota screen saver

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 09:41:42 EST

Sorry guys, you are referring to the 4X4 tires. I'm surprised how less
"tacky" those tires are compared to the 4X2 tires. Just because yours have a
more aggressive tread is no excuse for having a less tacky compound. I hate
when manufacturers make decisions without our input! That's too bad. Again,
sorry for not noticing the 4X4 sooner ;^P

Have a great day!!
Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!