Re: Doug in Vermont

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 17:38:45 EST

Yes Doug...I remember you. I'll forward this to the DML. (I normally don't do
this for FORD Owners...hehehehe...but i'll make the exception.) ;)

Glad to hear all is well and the boss..uhhhh...wife has something she likes
(although the Durango is still a much better choice).

Let me know when you're in San Antonio and we'll figure something out.

Regards,

- Bernd