Re: flowmaster part num. needed

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 19:21:03 EST

Arnoldo Silva wrote:

> why is it the worst flowing muffler of all time and which one is better.
> Because it is a baffeled muffler, not straight through.

I did not say the worst of all mufflers, probably better than most stock but not
as good as dynomax, borla, etc. I believe there is a flow chart at the dynomax
site that shows the cfm of flow for several brands and for different pipe
sizes. I still would like a side exit for my r/t in front of the tire but the
frame drops down too much there. Dual behind the rear wheel is doable though.