Re: Help With Fuel Economy on 4.7L

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 11:47:10 EST

What axle ratio do you have? That makes a difference. Everything else
gets argued back and forth with no clear answer that I've ever seen.

My experience has been that the best thing you can do for gas mileage is
to drive like your grandmother. Or if your grandmother is a speed demon
like mine is, drive like someone else's grandmother :-).

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black
soon: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black