Stalling; Truck Going In

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 23:04:19 EST

Well I really appreciate all the help, suggestions, and advice on what to
check and look for on my truck. However, once again, I am taking my truck
into get looked at. I have an appointment for tomorrow morning, and I told
the guy to keep it and drive it all he wants for Thursday and Friday.
Hopefully by him driving the truck for two days it will act up and he will
be able to diagnose the problem. This was the place I took my truck into
before to have the computer scanned, when nothing showed up and during the
road test the truck didnt act up at all. Good thing was there was no charge,
bad thing is that nothing was found. Crossing my fingers, hopefully he will
find something. He owns a 95 Dakota V6 Club Cab, and loves it also. If
nothing else comes out of this, I will most likely have to start looking for
a reliable vehicle to tow my dad's boat(Spring time=fishing on Lake
Michigan/Erie) and also has a reliable vehicle for work, etc. Maybe at
138,000 miles, it may be time to pass the ole beast onto rustier pastures :)
Hopefully things will work out soon(within the next 3 months) and I will
once again be changing jobs(BIG pay increase), so I will possibly be able to
afford my dream Dakota. I will just wait and see what the mechanic finds out
before making any other decisions.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6