Re: What Car Stereo fits a 93 Dak?

From: J M Moore (whitetrashdakota@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 22:00:09 EST

Kevin,
I jut threw a regular cd player in my 92 Dak, but bought an install kit
whith a wiring harness, the harness plugs right into the existing one, and
the wires that go into the head unit are so easy to match up that a three
year old could do it. The install kit is just basically a plastic filler
piece that can be painted, or left in its black state and fits most regular
size headunits. If it is too small it can be cut with litte ease, and they
are lesss then $20 if you screw up.