RE: Suspension lift for 2000 4X4?

From: Tanner & Beth Sammons (etsammons@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 23:16:23 EST

Bill,
Can I ask why your friend wants to remove the body lift?? I have been
considering a body lift on my '00 QC 4x4 ever since Tuff Country told me
they had no plans for a suspension lift for the 2000+ Daks.... Kinda
disappointing. I have been researching a solid axle swap to run custom bent
leafs, front and back... Should put the Dak up in the air a few inches
(6-8"). Won't be doing anything like that until the warranty runs out, 4
yrs and counting....

Tanner