Re: RE: Suspension lift for 2000 4X4?

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 01:16:07 EST

He met some guy with a 97 or 98 who had a suspension lift and he wants to
out-do the guy. I personally think his truck looks great but you know how
it is when you get the mod-bug.

The worst part about it is he is leasing the truck and has done alot of mods
to it, and he dosent plan on buying it when the lease runs out...what a
waste!

Bill Boggs
ICQ# 96440831
thumper72@lvcm.com