Re: Correct Coil

From: Daniel D (barracuda19@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 05:52:17 EST

MSD doesn't make a direct replacement coil for your truck, i have a 95 V6. i
checked. i got the Blaster 2. ALso got the coil mount, and drilled 2 holes
on inner fener to mount it. i had to change the connection on the end of my
plug wire, but that was no prob. Accel makes a direct replacement, part
number 140021. THe msd number is 8202 for the blaster 2. good luck

daniel