Re: Saying Goodbye...

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 02:06:34 EST

Hey Steve! Come on! Don't do it! Stay here! I may not be a DML veteran, but
I do know the list won't be the same if you leave! You can still be an
honarary DML member - just untill you get the new Dakota in a few years!!!

Stlaurent Mr Steven wrote:

> Ok folks, this may be the last time on the this forum. I came to an
> agreement with my better half on an alternative solution to replace my
> totaled truck before buying the next Viper and Dakota R/T Hemi.
>
> This is what we both agreed on: 1) I will buy a cheap use car and pay it in
> cash and wait for the 2003/2004 model year. 2) Need to clear up my school
> debt
>
> Well, I had finally found me another toy to play with in the interim. A 92
> Suzuki Swift GTi 1.3 RICE POCKET ROCKET car. Yes! Call me a HYPROCRITE
> RICE ROCKET idiot but at least it is not a HONNNNDDDDAAAAA.
>
> I am bidding on a current 92-Road Rage Suzuki Swift GTI 1.3.
>
> The car has racing suspension, engine was (rebuild) balance & blueprinted,
> super-chip, Jacob Electronic Ignition, headers, racing fuel injectors, 53mm
> racing carb, hi-flow CAT and exhaust system, and more. It even has the
> Simpson racing belts for the glove type fit seats. Racing brakes, stainless
> steel lines, carbon interior products, oversize stereo, and weighs in at
> 1775lb. Yes! A pure COKE CAN. Don't try and hit a tree in this one.
>
> The car has been dynode at in the 140HP and runs the 1/4 mile (Bakersfield's
> Dragstrip) in 15.65 seconds.
>
> I will be purchasing a stage-III AVO Turbo unit and intercooler to boost the
> engine to a 250HP rage warrior street machine. Now imagine a 1775lb car
> with 250HP???
>
> I forward some pictures soon as I can get the car to San Diego.
>
> Now! Where are those Neons to race? Greg? Where are you...bahahahahhaa
> --------------------------------------
> Steven St.Laurent
> Test Engineer
> Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
> MARCORSYSCOM, USMC
> (Work) 760-725-2506 (DSN: 365)
> (Work) mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil
> (Home) mailto:saint1958@home.com
> "In fact, my work has already proven
> itself to be correct. People such
> as you just haven't gotten it yet.
> (unknown author)

"She has a face that would make an onion cry"

Tom S. http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine Site Updated - on 2/5/01 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x4 w/snowplow (woohoo!!)