No Dak - I'm loosing it!!

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 02:18:06 EST

ARUGH!! HELP ME! I took my poor baby into that AAMCO butcher shop on
3/6 - this is now Thursday the 15h! If you included the 6th thats 10
days and no Dakota!!! THey told me that the trans would be done on Wed
the 14th, but when I called they said it was all installed and
everything but they had not beeb able to rad test it yet and it would be
ready Thurs morning. I'm going stark raving mad! If they so much as
put a scratch in my paint I'll spit flames!

I'll let everyone know what happens later today!

"She has a face that would make an onion cry"

Tom S. http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine Site Updated - on 2/5/01 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x4 w/snowplow (woohoo!!)