RE: Re: Saying Goodbye...

From: Steven St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 05:19:59 EST

I remember that, I had a 89 Gti when the first came out but he had the
tranny redone with a Cyclone Racing clutch.

Steven St.Laurent
2000 Dakota Hemi 4.7 (WRECKED!!)
2000 Ford Roush Mustang Stage III - TT version (sold)
1999 Chebby (gone in 2003)
1993 Tracker (still going-going-going...)
Aspiring for now:
2003 Dakota Hemi 5.7 or a V-10 mod
2003/4 Viper GTS-R