RE: Saying Goodbye...

From: Steven St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 05:18:58 EST

NO on the roof...remember the FOCUS...bahahahaha.

Yes...this is my plan. I be back in 2002 as the 2003 model will be coming
out. I will need to get in-line to make a 10 percent down deposit for the
2003 Viper with the local dealer to ensure I be one of the first to get one.
Steven St.Laurent
2000 Dakota Hemi 4.7 (WRECKED!!)
2000 Ford Roush Mustang Stage III - TT version (sold)
1999 Chebby (gone in 2003)
1993 Tracker (still going-going-going...)
Aspiring for now:
2003 Dakota Hemi 5.7 or a V-10 mod
2003/4 Viper GTS-R