Re: Late night spending........

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 10:24:52 EST

You just gave me an idea. A late night shopping network dedicated to
automotive parts. What do you think?

--
Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA

Quiktruk99@aol.com wrote in article <e3.11b5db6d.27e1d15b@aol.com>... > Well, insomnia has once again caused more $ to be spent on the Dak! Just > ordered a pair of Powerslot rotors & a set of their pads too from > Truckperformance.com. $227.57 for everything with FREE shipping. Anything