RE: Tranny drain plug location for 44RE?

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 12:46:26 EST

I installed mine in the front passenger side corner facing straight down, ie
not out the side of the pan. This is the area of the pan that gets a little
deeper. There is plenty of room there.

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers and computer, F&B TB, Gibson
cat back, MSD 6A and Blaster SS coil, Superior Transmissions shift kit