Re: dynomax exhaust on 4.7 (long but please read)

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 14:01:25 EST

Putting the tailpipe in front of the rear wheel might cause problems with
heating up the tire and making a mess out of the wheel. I haven't seen any
trucks around here with the Gibson supertruck exhaust but I wondered about that
when I first saw them. I know Ford did that on the F-150 in 97. They only did
that for one year. I read somewhere that they have a TSB out for problems with
the centercaps and wheels on that year due to the exhaust.

Doug Fedeli