RE: RE: RE: Saying Goodbye...

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 18:37:45 EST

> Hahahahaha
>
> Remember, I have those dragster gears (5.10:1).

I just have to make sure that there is a headwind.. ;-)

>I will have try it out stock before the AVO turbo unit with the local
Neons. I have
> already seen a 300HP 94 Swift. Man, for a little car and daily street
> machine that is some serious HP. I was even consider a 50HP shot of NOS
after the
> Turbo unit.
> <BOOOOOOOMMMMM> "Wife, I need another engine...."

Yeah let me know how you make out. I bet I'll see something on
Neons.org..hehehehe 300hp..now that is so serious hp for a tin-can... Pop
that engine and I'll bet the wifey will be having you tooling around in a
slant-6 Duster with the rear quarters rotting out... ;-)

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES
Rahway NJ