Re: DML : Gas?

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 23:50:28 EST

Well it's official then - we've got to meet up. I live in the Overlook area
behind Cumberland Mall/Vinings. Gotta hit the sheets so I can be up at the
butt-crack of dawn to drearily drive to my new job at the IRS!! yes, yes, hold
your applause please. Federal jobs do, honestly, live up to all the jokes too,
by the way.

Crit