Update!! Tech Advice?? (Non Dak, But I Need Help)

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 23:59:14 EST

She's gonna get a good core to grind on. I have too many doubts about
welding the thing and 90% of y'all shared my thoughts. I've never dealt
with repairing cranks before (besides turning them) Thanks for the
advice, albeit non Dak, but that's what makes this place soo great!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm