Re: dynomax exhaust on 4.7 (long but please read)

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 12:33:27 EST

Well My dads gotta 98 Ram, that a put a Race Magnum similar to what you are
isntalling on. He gained a noticable amountof mid range power, no loss of
low end, and TONS of high end performance. No problems at all, His problem
is that he was runnign absolutly no muffler, which does kill power (I tried
this when I pulled the muffler off, just wanted to see waht it was like
without a muffler...) Trust me, that Dynomax will rock. Expecially with the
Supertruck style exit... that'll be bad ass...

Greg