dynomax exhaust on 4.7 (long but please read)

From: Arnoldo Silva (silva@rio.bravo.net)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 11:54:20 EST

  ok guys
im probably gonna put the dynomax on my dak and gonna have the muff. shop
put the tailpipe in front of the rear tire like the gibson supertruck. my
ques is that yesterday i bought the new issue of sport truck and some guy
asked a ques to the editor about his dodge a 96 dodge truck he put a cat
back exhaust with( no muff.) and he said that he actually lost power. editor
told him that with the obd II puter that the o2 sensors are after the cat
and this affects the puter and thats why he was losing power due to no
backpressure and lower heat. if i put the dynomax with its flowthrough
design and put the tailpipe before the rear tire do you all think that i
could have the same prob. please give me advice.
thanks arnold