Re: truck of the month on GoRhino site!!

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 18:06:34 EST

I think the headlight covers are just something different - to make the
truck stand out. Personally, I think they look pretty good on the truck,
especially behind the grill guard. As for the lift, I think Steve and
Leslie are going for more of show truck than off-road. It is a 2wd truck as
well. (and yes I am aware that you can make a very capable off-road vehicle
from a 2wd drive truck).
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/
BTW: The truck looks great Steve and Leslie! Should bring home some
trophies this summer.