Re: truck of the month on GoRhino site!!

From: Steve & Leslie (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 17:43:29 EST

Yes Aaron, you are right, they make the truck look different then most. The
headlight covers are the projector beam style so they aren't actually holes,
they're circles (of clear area) that stand out from the rest a little bit.
We weren't sure about them at first either but if you actually see them in
person they look totally different. Before we added the brush/grille guard
they looked out of place, but since adding it the circles complement the
circular openings in the guard and the fog lights.

And we are going for more of a show/different look since we have many 4x4's
that we can use when needed but a small lift has always possibly been in the
plans, it just has it's time after other mods.

All in all, everyone has their own opinions and are feelings are not hurt by
someone not liking the same things we do, and as always we are always open
to any suggestions.

--
Steve & Leslie Runde
'00 QC SLT+ 3.9