Re: RE: Re: Ronald: Help With Fuel Economy on 4.7L

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 15:21:26 EST

Ya, if he had a shaker hood, and the filter sitting right out there in the
air, but with the stock air box, and any hood a dropin wouldn't help much,
since it pulls its air from the inside of the fender. I have experienced the
dropin K&N in other vehicles, and it made a noticable difference in sound
and performance, but with the 4.7, it did nothing for it at all...

Josh

""Ronald Wong"" <ron-wong@home.com> wrote in message
> Yes, a drop in would work much better with a hood that is set up for cold
> air intake.
>
> Ron
> 00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

There's