Re: big block 440

From: dwmagnum (dwmagnum@interlynx.net)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 17:17:01 EST

Chad - Saw a Big Block 383 Dak at a Mopar meet last summer. He used Big
Block truck mounts bolted through a flat peice of steel that was welded
to the top edge of the frame on an angle 3" out on to the cross member.
I did the same putting a 360 in my Arrow. Easy swap. Line up your trans
mount for positioning, weld in your flat plate, drill a hole, and bolt
it in. Good Luck! DW