Re: Re: Help With Fuel Economy on 4.7L

From: ZeRTified Cat (zrt800@iname.com)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 17:15:48 EST

And how much did all this cost? I realize that I can't expect one magic
bean to fix all the worlds woes but I want to make sure that I'm gonna get a
return on my money before I sell the truck. By my estimates, if I can up my
fuel economy by 3mpg as you have hinted to, (I know - results may vary), I
can save $1100Cdn per year. That's $11k if I choose to keep the vehicle 10
years. Sounds somewhat reasonable 'IF' I reap the same benefits that you
speak of.

Thanks for your help just the same.

Rich

jon@twistedbits.net ------.
> | Affiliations: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA; Rec & UL Pilot -
SEL |

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ----'