prep for VMP meet truns up to be dirty truck

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 17:39:01 EST

Well was watching the weather and they said no more rain today so I said let
me run and wash teh Dak for the meet tomarrow. Go down and clean the crap out
of her. Polished the chrome and rims, had it looking better than new. started
the drive home and the sky opened up and it rained like hell the whole ride
home. As soon as I got home it stoped. I guess I'll have to get up early to
do it again.

Chris
00 4.7 dirty Dakota