Re: motorcycle picks (off topic)

From: WPG (wpgottes@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 07:23:36 EST

Chuong;

If you can find one used look at a Bandit 600. The best advice anybody can
give you for a first bike is used used used. There is a very good chance
your gonna drop, laydown or otherwise damage a first bike. My first bike was
a Katana 750 and I put it on its side at about 40 MPH. I have a friend with
a Ninja 500EX and he is perfectly happy with the bike. He has ridden for
probably 25 years. This guy is about 6'1" 200 pounds for reference. Oh by
the way I now have a Bandit 1200. Happy Biking.....

Paul