Re: Boring Throttle bodies

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 10:37:27 EST

Bat

I know how you feel about wanted to do this stuff yourself when you can. I
am the same way. As long as it doesn't cost to much more than having a
professional do it, I give it a go just for the fun/challenge.

The blades are easy to make. Just trace your old one for a guide and
depending on how much larger you want to make opening, cut accordingly, file
to fit. I used brass from a hobby store for the test run then I scrounged a
small piece of stainless steel. took longer to work the SS but it came out
sweet.

Patrick O'Day