Re: RE: Looking for a bedliner

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 12:17:31 EST

Depends on the application. In my case, a spray wouldn't do, I drive my
snowmobile in the back of my truck, so that means 500 pounds of down
pressure from the carbide runners on the skis going down on the bedliner,
also the carbide studs from the track. The Carbides from the skis leave nice
gouges in the bedliner. If I had a spray in, I'm sure I would be down to
bare metal...

Josh

""Ronald Wong"" <ron-wong@home.com> wrote in message
> Oooh, I beg to differ with you. You honestly think a drop-in bedliner
would
> give you more protection than Line-X or Rhino. Sad mistake. I guess you
> plan on selling your truck in a few years with a rusted bed. Sad sad,
> another Dak bites the dust. Tell him, DML'ers!
>
> While we're on the subject mine has Line-X. I throw heavy stuff in it all
> the time, some sharp, some not. When I say throw, I mean throw. Other
than
> the bed getting dirty and me having to wash it, you cannot tell the
> difference between my truck and a new one, bed wise.
>
> If you still want a bedliner just keep lurking on the DML. Someone will
be
> giving one away sooner or later.
>
> Ron
> 00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD