Re: Re: RE: Looking for a bedliner

From: Chris Reck (roadkill@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 18:09:05 EST

I had a spray in liner and towed a snowmobile with studs. The guy had
reverse and floored it as he took it off the truck (into a snowbank I backed
into). I expected to see chunks of rubber and bare metal, but all I saw was
a few scrapes. With some washing and scrubbing, they disappeared. I've
even dropped hundred pound bricks in the bed and have not seen any dents.

I got the Rhino Liner 1/2" lining in my truck for just around $400.00.

It is probably the best investment I ever made to this truck so far.

Chris
'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 Amethyst