RE: Looking for a bedliner

From: Rob Parenti (rparenti@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 15:12:21 EST

I was all set to go for the perma-tech spray in, but the county stopped this
dealer because of zoning and solvent usage. The other spray-in companies
were to far away, it taking a day to spray it on. So I got a Pendaliner
SR-Pro drop in. Thicker than their regular liner, with more of a rubberier
consistency, and more expensive. The tie-down cut-outs are already in
place, and the stock rubber plugs fit. The dealer threw in a foam bed
protection pad. Only comes as an under the rail, so I used the black
plastic rail covers - the shiny polished aluminum ones don't appeal to me.
This thing is solid and thick, and honestly I think it looks better than a
spray-in. YMMV

--Rob--