Re: RE: Homade grill insert question

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 17:25:16 EST

Did you take a look at the hardware clothe, or the expanded sheets? I think
the expanded sheets would work, they are durable and tough, plus they can be
bent pretty easily. When I get the extra time and the money I will give this a
shot. In the Lowe's I work at the expanded sheets are in Hardware off isle 14
with the ironworks set. Hehe, had to mention that! Good choice going to
Lowe's, which one did you go to by the way? Just curious. Later.

AR