VMP Pics!!!

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 23:07:17 EST

Ok guys, here are a few pics I snapped off towards the end of the day..
Overall, I guess it wasn't too bad.. except the track lost power for about
1.5 hrs before I even got my 1st run in. I ran 3 runs, my best being 15.8
@ 85mph. Not too great, but it's a start.. had some others out there with
really good times.. hope to see more next time! Oh yeah, this was my 1st
outing with the DML. Looking forward to the next one.

also, I know there were 1 or 2 others taking a lot more pics than me, so I'm
sure there's a lot more and better ones to come.. these were just real
quick ones I took.

http://members.home.net/kenallgood/VMP/DCP00090.JPG
http://members.home.net/kenallgood/VMP/DCP00091.JPG
http://members.home.net/kenallgood/VMP/DCP00092.JPG
http://members.home.net/kenallgood/VMP/DCP00093.JPG
http://members.home.net/kenallgood/VMP/DCP00094.JPG
http://members.home.net/kenallgood/VMP/DCP00095.JPG
http://members.home.net/kenallgood/VMP/DCP00096.JPG
http://members.home.net/kenallgood/VMP/DCP00097.JPG

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L
Quick-D K&N Intake, Gibson Cat-Back Side Swept, Hypertech PCM.