Re: RE: Looking for a bedliner

From: Steve Owens (sowens01@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 23:03:28 EST

Ok, ok! You've guilted me into it! ;-)

Actually, I didn't think they'd be as tough as the standard bedliner as far
as denting goes, but if you can launch a snowmobile from the bed without
hurting it, that's good enough for me!

There's a Rhino dealer about two miles away from me. Guess I'll have to
check them out next Saturday.

Again: Thanks!