3.9 Performance

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 23:18:06 EST

Hi,
I have a 1995 Dakota Sport with the 3.9L I would like to increase the low
end performance and want to know if any of you have some suggestions or
experiences that you'd like to share. I already have a TFX cat-back system
which made a difference and it sounds pretty good too. I just bought a new
MSD ignition controller, wires, and coil but I haven't installed them yet.
They won't make a big diffrence now but when I reprogram the computer or add
a cam it should help. Do you know of any companies that make headers or
mild cams for this engine? How big of a diffrence would a cam make (both
performance wise and fuel economy)

If you have any other performance suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks
Geoff - geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com