RE: motorcycle picks (off topic)

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 02:37:30 EST

I don't have a ninja type speed bike but I have an old Honda Super Sport
750F that's been with me since brand new in 78. I haven't started it in
years. Will need to tear down the engine and transmission and clean it out.
Bike's only got 5K miles on it. I'd like to sell it to someone who want to
tinker with it. I'm sure if you go through the power train you can make a
great bike out of it. It's never been driven hard. I'm in SoCal. First
$1,000 or make me a deal.

Dak content: You'll need to bring your Dak to pick it up.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD