Re: motorcycle picks (off topic)

From: Jim (mdewjunkie1@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 13:44:32 EST

Hey I've seen some ninjas mentioned. I just got 89 600r and having a
problem getting it started. Looking for some help. It cranks and wants to
start but it won't catch. when we are turning it over it backfires about
every minute or so and blue smoke comes out but it just won't start. Also
when you give it gas or turn the choke off you can hear a banging noise.
anyone have any ideas what to try fixing. The plugs are ok and its getting
gas. Instead of bogging down the list please email me off board with
suggestions.

Thanks Jim
mdewjunkie1@home.com