Re: RE: NV3500 Gear Whine ATT: SAM

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 09:39:16 EST

Sam,
    You can use REDLINE and it won't void the warranty. I found this out from
the dealer, but RedLine only. It does not have the sulphur that eats up the
synchro's all the others do. Bronze synchronizers are real suceptable to
sulphur pitting. I wrote Redline about this just to make sure.(MTL 75W90,
GL-5) as per Dave at REDLINE. http://www.redlineoil.com/products.htm If you
like, I'll send the return E-Mail from redline to you. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD
K-N + Cool-Air, Quick-D TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT, SilBlades
GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back, G-TECH, <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>