Supercharger question for Bernd or anyone

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 09:45:03 EST

Hey Bernd or anyone else for that matter! What's a
good supercharger for the 3.9. I'm looking at
variations and have been wondering what would be best.
A friend and I was having a discussion over a picher
of Guinness Dark last night and I mentioned that I
would be interested in doing an engine swap. A
possible 426/440 or a V10. He suggested that if I
wanted more power; why don't I look at
superchargers/turbochargers instead. He added a Garret
turbo onto his '98 Prowler. Any Ideas?

Steven Beverly a.k.a. dakotaviper