Re: Rims and strength

From: Arnoldo Silva (silva@rio.bravo.net)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 20:34:23 EST

what type of dak do you have is it lowered and if it is how much? need info
to help you. i bought 17 x 8 billett wheels i havent got them yet cause they
have to be made by manufacture my truck is lowered 3-4 had it 2/3 but wasnt
low enough now my factory 16x 8 wheels rub if i hit a good sized dip.
arnold