RE: Project ATI Supercharged R/T - Injured!

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 12:35:17 EST

The car that t-boned me was going about 25-30, and the damage to his car,
Ford Probe or something similar, was very light compared to my truck. He
drove home without any problems.I would have, but he clipped my front wheel
which knocked the alignment way out. He ran a red light. I don't know if he
was cited, but I sure as hell hope so.

http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakwreck.html

John