Re: RE: Homade grill insert question

From: greasy (gg428@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 16:23:23 EST

Here is the response I received from trendsetters... I will stop by today
and see if they have one of their Dakota grilles in stock.

We produced those grills at one time, but we have not secured licensing from
Dodge, therefore we cannot manufacture any grills with any copyrighted or
trademarked logos. We do offer a grill for the Dakota that does not have
any logos cut into it, just slots.