Throttle body ?

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 16:48:38 EST

Don't know if this has been discussed before or not, but here it goes. When
I was working on my shelby when it had the 318 in it, one of the best bang
for the buck mods was to get a 360 throttle body and put the 318 injectors
in it. The 360's had a larger bore throttle body

what I'm wondering is there a difference between the 95 magnum 318 throttle
body and the 95 magnum 360 throttle body??

TIA, and yes, I know the billet is probably the way to go, but I gotta try
and limit funds sometime soon!!!!

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"
95 SLT CC V8 5.2 auto