Re: Throttle body ?

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@flometrics.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 17:15:56 EST

Scott,
The TBs are identical... No injectors to change over either... they too are
the same. It makes all of our jobs harder...Hand porting your V8 TB is the
cheapest way to go! And, on a 95, switching to a 92 TB will increase your
airflow a tiny bit. The throttle shaft on a '92 TB is smaller than the 94
and up TBs!
Bruce