Re: home from VMP - Tims Responce :)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 19:33:24 EST

I think I've pin pointed the problem to the Converter... AAMCO's ~2000 stall
converter stalled 2700 today... and the tired didnt break loose...

Mopar 166K Factor ordered... should be here thursday...

I'm sorry for leavin in such a hurry, but all my 12's talk and my runnin a
14 and a 16 pissed me the hell off, and I got pissed at the truck, but if I
find out its the cheap ass converter AAMCO put in it... I'll kill'um :)

It was nice seeing everyone... I was the guy who had the mod'd silver dakota
runnin balls slow (the 2 times I ran) Converter better fix it :)

Tim Berry