home from VMP

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 15:14:17 EST

What a blast! Thanks to Scott Miller I'm not able to claim the quickest
times :) There were a lot of awesome looking trucks, I hope that I met
everyone there although I can't remember all the names :) I was sweating
the weather friday night, raining on and off, the weather man calling for
mostly cloudy skys in the mid 50s... turned out Saturday was blindingly
sunny and in the 60s, with a strong (10-15mph???) headwind, right down the
track :(

Due to some technical difficulties, I only made 2 passes, which was fine
with me :)

1st was against a newer F-150 CC, VA tags "1N2 Racn" he ran a 16.8 @ 78.67
to my 14.72 @ 97.2 :-D
2nd was against Mr. Tim Berry <I must brag now, cuz next time he'll spank me
purple> his 16.3 @ 79 to my 14.4 @98.3mph (.515rt)

I'm working on that button problem Scott, I think you've got the right idea
about the horn ;)

Walking down to the truck now to unload all the tools and then upload the
digicam :)

Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net