Re: RE: Homade grill insert question

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 21:28:24 EST

In a message dated 3/17/2001 1:57:47 PM Mountain Standard Time,
yllwdkta@insight.rr.com writes:

> that is so funny I was just a Lowe's to find the same thing. What I found
> was a rain gutter cover. I haven't done anything with it so that would be
> up to you. Good luck. Let me know how things go. I may work on that
> today.

Mine is totally made of Rain Gutter guard. Personally i ike it almost more
than the epanded metal type of stuff. It's not very strong, so you have ot
put it infront of the factory grill, but shaping it is easy, cutting is well
not as ahrd as expanded metal, and personalyl I like the tighter pattern,
because froma certian distance it looks almost solid, which I persoanlly
kinda liked. (I have my grill painted silver on my Blue with silver striped
dak...)

Greg