Re: installed F&B V6 billet TB

From: Steve & Leslie (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 07:13:12 EST

Well we drove it atleast 55 miles last night (or I did, Steve wasn't ready
to try it out). Since we had to make a few minor changes to our shaker and
it being dark I didn't get on too hard for fear of the scoop rubbing the
hood if it wasn't adjusted back down low enough. Throttle response is great
though, love it!! But you can kinda tell at higher speeds it's not able to
exhale like it needs. So, a new less restrictive exhaust is going on soon.
-Leslie